New Drawings, New Vision

I've been at it again! Drawing up floor plans and disregarding homework and packing for our trip to New York! When we met with our builder he had taken my original drawing and kind of "kinda sorta" make it into a floor plan. I wasn't in love and I soooo want to be in love with my floor plan! I mean seriously... If I'm gonna go custom builder then let's make it feel custom and exactly what I want. Well that would be a different budget but you know what I mean! 

The difference with this floor plan is that I out the master and the kids room in the same wing of the house. Jake wanted to be as far away from the kids as possible (haha) but they are still little and I feel it would be best in this stage. Plus I plan to let them take over the basement eventually when we need more space from each other. I also put the laundry room by the bedrooms. I'm hoping that works out! Who really wants to be walking across the house to the laundry room. The master closet has access to the laundry room in this plan too. Love! 

I also love that there is room for a small workspace in the back of the basement if we can afford it. Annnnnddddd check it out... I have to check with the builder but if I could put in a green house for jake off the dining room he would be so happy! 

Now I just need our builder to make it happen! I really hope he can re create my drawing! 

Ok! Now to packing for New York! Tomorrow I'll be on a beach! Doesn't that sound amazing? It won't be! I'll be chasing Piper around the hot sand keeping her from eating seagull poop and drowning! Oh well. She's love it and I've got some great company to do it with 

Comments

Popular Posts