My Goodies So Far

I want to document how much it cost me to furnish our house and all the great deals and steals we found on the journey to build a custom house! I can't wait to see the transformation on some of these pieces and then to see them placed in our home!! 

This dresser I claimed for $25 on a Facebook yard sale site! About 20 people wanted it and I hurried and grabbed it before all of them! I think I plan to keep it white with a new coat of paint and some hardware and two drawers need to be fixed




This kitchen table was listed at $250 and I got it for $150. It's solid oak and stretches from 6' to 9' with two leaf inserts. I plan to either paint and distress or sand the top, stain it and then paint the bottom part white or a blue. Now to find some chairs. 


Here's my farm house sink I found for $40 that is valued at about $1500. Still debating what to do with it. Well clearly it needs a cleaning and some restoring! It's a CRANE farmhouse sink from the 1940's. Love it! 



This is our cheap IKEA  coffee table. It's getting a makeover as we speak. The wood and paint cost me about $10. The table I already had so I consider that free! 


Here's the pink dresser we've had for years! With $30 in hardware and about $8 in paint it's looking mighty cute! This will be going in the kids adventure room. I used Americana decor vintage for the main color and the bottom drawer is craft smart French teal. I used the Americana decor satin varnish on top. 



Here's the small dresser and night stands I got for $40. I am thinking of painting these and doing some gold accents and hardware on them ! They will be for our master bedroom. The small dresser I might out elsewhere. 


I've had this hot pink desk sitting in My front room for quite some time now! With $10 in hardware and some primitive Americana decor chalk paint and clear wax it looks a lot less..... Pink 


Well that's a lot of projects to keep me busy and lots more to discover!! I am hoping to get the coffee table done TL keeps! 



Comments

Popular Posts