It's A Basement!!

   I felt God shining down on me today. Sometimes I feel his love in a lot of little things and sometimes it's the big things. Somedays I don't feel him much at all which I know is more my unwillingness to let him in. But today, was a nothing special  kind of day but I just felt comforted in His  plan. He is in control, and that always feels good.  Two weeks ago we thought the house would never start. Two weeks ago, we found out of renter of our Baltimore house lost her job and that rent might not be coming. Two weeks ago we had to break Zoey to the ER. Two weeks ago we found out the framing might cost 10 k more. It just seemed like a lot, and yet since then our renter found a job, Zoey doesn't need surgery, and while the framing will be more it will be signficantly less. I am feeling grateful today.

      I stopped by to see the progress of the house. It was kind of thrilling to see some walls. The walls of my house!!! The poured the cement and cut out the basement windows! It just makes me giddy. I walked myself around the entire property surrounded by dirt. It was awesome!

What a great addition to my already great day!




Comments

Popular Posts