Midway and My Giant Clock

       This past weekend Jake's clients paid for two nights at the Zermatt so he could attend their company conference. It was the perfect early Valentine's day date and a great chance to get around Midway, Utah and fall in love with the town! While Jake was in some meetings, I took advantage of the whole breakfast in bed thing! I watched a little HGTV, and a few episodes of Four Weddings and then off I went to explore.
        I love the "All That Stuff In The Barn" store. No joke. That's the name of the store! I walked in, saw the clock immediately, and was like " I'll take that! Plus it was 20% off. Even better! I felt like a rich person for a millasecond. That's how I envision them, walking into stores, pointing at things and handing over a credit card without blinking. Pretty sure I will always cringe at checkout!
       Anyway, I've been looking for a clock to put above the fireplace! This was just speaking to me. I was a little worried about it being on white shiplap which is what will be above our fireplace, but I actually think it will look great! If, not I was thinking of finding a home for it in the dining room.
         So glad we got to Midway. We brought the kids back for swimming and a hotel night and just had the best time.
It's just a special place for me. It's peaceful and beautiful and I'm pretty sure Jake and I set a 5 year goal to have a vacation home there! I may have even called a realtor on a lot already. Ya know.....just for research!
        Image result for midway utah

Comments

Popular Posts