Still Testing Out House Colors

     Came across this picture after spending about two hours looking at colors for the exterior of the house. It's pretty much the exact exterior color I'm been aiming for. It's hard to walk into a paint store and select a color. You know every color will look completely different. I love pinterest and google images for this reason. You can really see in pictures what the colors look like in a room. I know computers and cameras can't be perfectly accurate but it really really helps!!! A blue beachy blue. I love it.
   The picture said the color was Benjamin Moore's WYTHE BLUE. Today I went and got a sample and painted it on the ply wood at the house. I think I love it. I might need a few more looks. I want to try SEA SALT by Sherwin Williams too, and PALLADIAN BLUE by Benjamin Moore which is a touch lighter. But maybe I will save the PALLADIAN BLUE or SEA SALT for a place inside the house.
     Right now I'm happy to be on the right track.



For the front door, at the moment I'm leaning towards a color like AEGGEAN TEAL by Benjamin Moore. Once the door is installed I've have to play around with the color. I like it though.




Now for the white.... I found Benjamin Moore's PAPER MACHE. It's really soft and now I am leaning towards an all white kitchen and this color is said to match the Shaker looking cabinets called GRIMSLOV that I like. I haven't made up my mind about that though but I like the white and might just use it regardless.
 

Comments

Popular Posts