It's Blue!!!! Exterior Color

First.... isn't my hubby so cute!? Second..... isn't the house color so cute?! And third, isn't stucco sooo ugly?! We would have loved to put siding all around the house or at least on the sides but for 4k-8k, we just wanted other things more. I hope one day we will get to add something even to the gables to make it look more complete.    
But... I am really happy with the color! We went with Copen Blue by Sherwin Williams.  We wanted something a little different, not so typical but still pretty neutral. I want to love driving up to the house. I didn't want to pick a color that was just "re-sell safe". We wanted something WE loved!  We plan to be here to raise our kids! We don't care about if someone in 15 years possibly likes blue.  I picture a cherry blossom tree and maybe some wildflowers, and lush grass in the front yard. I'd love hanging baskets and rocking chairs on the porch. 


This is Aegean Teal that we used for both front doors! I love this color. It came out so much prettier than I thought. 

Next week I will post updates when the front gets done!

Comments

Popular Posts