Stacey Makes A Schedule

           I've been doing this since I was in elementary school. Making a list. My mom and I were just laughing about all the list making I used to do back then; first two weeks of school outfit schedule, who liked me, boys I liked, thought were cute and EW, 5th grade rating of boys on 15 different personality traits..... Ya know.....lots of really important lists!!
          As an adult, I find that when I am overwhelmed about the tasks I need to complete I just starting writing lists. I find them all over my classroom on the most random pieces of paper. I never need to keep the papers. I just needed the physical act of writing them down. If I write them down, then its concrete for me.
          Building this house has been super all encompassing.... especially when you can't make up your mind on something (stupid paint colors)  It's been a miracle I've been able to get through this last few weeks of school and actually produce real lessons... (ok....this last week was more like cleaning and a lot of Cake Boss).
          With all the sweat equity, and DIY projects I've been loading up on, I needed a list stat! It felt so good just to write this down. I have no idea how long anything will really take but I love having a goal to work towards each week.
         I made the schedule just in Google Docs so I can share it with Jake and edit it as we need to and just visually keep up with all of these tasks. I also love to print stuff like this where I can physically cross things off. Doesn't that feel soooo good? Do you ever just add things to your lists that you already did, just so you can cross it off??
Here's what I got so far....

Comments

Popular Posts