Paint Colors: Too Many Options

Sometimes options are my worst enemy. If I had a choice of like 3 things I would be able to make a good solid decision but when the color options are ENDLESS I start to go to the bad place! I want the house to not be beige but be warm enough to pull in the natural woods we plan to use here and there. I have loved a lot of greige colors but as I've been through different homes in the past few years I have come to love the idea of hardly any color for the walls. While I don't want to do white on the walls I am hoping to find a light light grey/beige that I really love. It's hard to look at a paint swatch and know how that would love in 5 different rooms of my future house.

The builder we are using does 3 tone paint so I am on the hunt for a light greige, a good universal white for trim and window casings and such and also a really serene blue green.

Image result for sea salt sherwin williamsI have already fallen in love with Sherwin Williams SEA SALT. I love it most every picture that I see on pinterest! It does a great job morphing from blue to green to grey and it's so calming, bright and light! I really feel good about it! 

The grey/beige color that I have been checking out has been CLASSIC GREY by Benjamin Moore. It's not too much color on the wall which is what I like about it but gives the wall a little somethin' somethin' to help the window casings and baseboards pop. I'm not 100% sold on it though and will be on the lookout for some other options. Let me know if you have some!!!!!

Image result for classic grey benjamin moore

Comments

Popular Posts