Drawing Up The Master Bath Vanity

         Jake got me graph paper for valentine's day! lol. Yup. Best gift ever for a lady who loves to draw out floor plans and plan all the room in our house. Today the tub came in and it fits perfectly! I don't even have to make my vanity smaller. I have been putting off getting the master vanity because I wasn't sure what to expect with the tub. Now that I know, I was able to sit down and draw a sketch of what I would like. Because I saved so much with the other amazing steals I found for the two other bathroom vanities, I have  a little more wiggle room to hopefully do something custom in our bathroom. I would love love love to have a make up counter with the sink. I am going to send this over to a custom cabinet guy to see what he thinks. Anyone out there know anyone that could do a vanity like this?? I wouldn't even need it finished because I could paint it and get knobs, a countertop and the sink.



And Yes....today was tub day!!!!!! I love it. Well it's not completely assembled but I love it so far. I could have honestly taken a nap in there.....but my kids kinda wanted to play hide and seek in it. All three of the kids fit in there perfectly. I have a feeling I will be sharing my tub.  I even think Jake loves it. He kinda smiled about it, which means he must love it! (It looks like a tiny teen tub in this picture which is funny because isn't that way at all when you are in it!)




Comments

Popular Posts