Tomorrow is Tub Day!

   I love that every time I walked into the house, something new has happened! The HVAC appeared out of no where, then the plumbing, and the exterior doors were delivered, and the fireplace was put in, the windows delivered, the front arches framed in, the electrical.... It's a little bit of Christmas morning every time I stop by. Chad is doing a great job keeping everything moving!! I love driving up to our house and seeing what's new! It's been the most fun, expensive hobby, I've ever had! haha. (and I still have not decided on a house color! UGH!!!!!!!)
     

We decided to go with the smaller door with side lites because the bigger door had to be custom and an extra $400!! 


      Tomorrow....The BATHTUB COMES!!!! I seriously just wanna go and sit in it! I have no idea how we will get it from the delivery truck to the master bathroom..... but even if it's at the curb all day tomorrow, I still wanna go sit in it! Maybe I will even bring a magazine. We decided to go with the 62" slipper cast iron tub. I really don't like to be full on laying down in the tub. I would even love the idea of reading a book in the tub if I could gracefully pull that off. I also hate when my hair gets wet in the tub. This seemed like a good solution. We don't have the biggest master bathroom, so I'm sure I'll hear the lecture from the plumber again about what a tight squeeze the tub will be and I will just nod and smile and say "if anyone could make it work, he can" and we will be on our merry way.
       The one question is......where are we gonna store this bad boy between the initial plumbing and the actual time to install it?  It could make quite the interesting accent chair in our living room.

   
Randolph Morris Clawfoot Tub Package - 62-inch Cast Iron Slipper Tub, British Telephone Faucet with Fixtures

Comments

Popular Posts