Researching Ranges

      It's SPRING BREAK!!!! YES!!! And I just spent two days in Park City participating in my last teacher leadership sessions for the year. They have been such great sessions. I am sad they are over. Sometimes I just need a minute away from the classroom to remember what I love inside my classroom.
     Now I'm on spring break. It's almost dumb because my kids had their spring break this week and so it kind of stinks that we could do anything big. I do plan to get creative with the week. I'd love to do something fun everyday after school and maybe even go camping one night. It's also the week before Easter and I'd like to reflect with my kids this week on the Resurrection of Christ and what Easter means for us. I am also excited just to bring my kids to school and pick them up. I never get to do that. I am looking forward to being a full time mom this week. I'm also looking forward to nap times with Piper AND getting to the gym every day AND getting the house organized.  
      So,  tonight I got to sit back and relax with the kids a bit as they stretched out bed time as long as possible watching shows about snakes, dragons and science with Jake. I looked into some different freestanding ranges for the kitchen. I honestly don't really know if we NEED sometime nice. I could make any oven work. I'd like to know what we'd prefer though so I can be on the hunt for a great deal I can't pass up. 
      I am feeling torn on two different types of ranges: Double Oven (Gas) or a Dual Fuel Single Oven.

Gas Double Oven - Good for stove top cooking, but not so great at baking. Price is better.

Dual Fuel Single Oven - Good for both stove stop cooking and electric oven for baking. Costs more.

It's hard to figure out what is more important. Would being able to bake two sheets of cookies at the same time, be more important than having even heating for those cookies?? I don't know! I love baking and I love convienence so it's a toughy!




And...... If I could someone figure out how to afford it.... my goal range is this one: A Duel Fuel Double Oven made my Kitchen Aid

Read below to behold it's awesomeness!! It even has a steam pan which sounds so awesome. And it's BLUE inside! Love the Griddle too. It seems like a great happy place for both things that we want. The price....not a happy place at all. But you know me.... it's time to hunt!! If we find an amazing price, we might need to get it!






Comments

Popular Posts