"Be The Light"! Or, Buy The Light! Whatever...

       I'm trying to not allow my head to explode with giddiness! I found a lighting fixture for the dinning room after some "non-light searching" browsing in pinterest. I'm pretty sure that's the evil side of pinterest..... things you didn't know you needed until you log onto pinterest. I think I was verifying paint colors for like the millionth time and just came across it. Thank you Young House Love for actually including a link to the light! I've been on West Elm a lot lately and was eyeing some kitchen island pendants and night stand pendants for the master bedroom. Now I can add dinning room chandelier to the list!
      I was gonna buy this chandelier online but the shipping prices are a bit crazy! $50 to ship! I'm more of a 'Free Shipping" kinda of gal!  So, I called the store in Salt Lake  and they were awesome and let me ship to the store for free and use an expired 10% off on the already reduced price. YAY! I just have to pick it up at their City Creek location. But, I could always use an excuse to wander around City Creek in Salt Lake!


      One of the pendants I had been eyeing had disappeared from the site a few weeks back and so I just figured I might ask the lady at the store if they had any left. Just so happens she has some! I am wanting to do these above me and Jake's nightstands.  I have loved this look in the parade of homes. My one concern is my kids are doing their usual bouncing and  completely breaking them in one day! Might happen. But I still wanna try! It's weird how buying a light gives you a vision for the room. Now I feel like I can "see" the rest of what I would like the room to look like. I've had nightstands I've been meaning to paint for months, but just couldn't "see" them in the room. Now I can. And did you see the matching vases? And lamp?  You're killing me West Elm!








Comments

Popular Posts