Antiques White Market

There's no better way to get inspired for your new house then a big giant antique market! My sister is the queen of antiques! In fact, as we learned last night there is an actual name for her style. It's called granny chic. She loves all things puke green, embriodered, floral and weathered. She  makes it  work.  She was the perfect person to take with me to three barn full of vendors.
         I contemplated bringing a u-haul. The last Antique Whites Market I pretty much wanted every big piece of furniture they had. I am glad I didn't because there weren't many big pieces I NEEDED!

       Well we had a great  time! I got some great antique books for Piper's room and Huck Finn for the kids Adventure room. I got two sconces for Piper's room and a mint distressed chair. I also grabbed a tool box which will look great with flowers!
      I spent under $100 so I was happy with my finds and can't wait to add them to the house. I love those windows too but I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work!  
       What a fun night we had!!!!
















Comments

Popular Posts