Dreaming Up Piper's Room


I have loved thinking through ideas for Piper's room. Last fall the neighbors were giving away a vintage vanity that I gladly took off their hands. I printed it a vintage pink and have been trying to think through of how I was going to pull her room together. I was having some serious struggles thinking of what I wanted for such a sweet little ladies space, And then I found this wallpaper at ANEWALLDECOR etsy page! Um.... hello! In love!!! This beauty is a bit out of my price range but I've been on the hunt for others like it!


 I found the Ellie website site where they have tons of options that have the same feel! I love the 300XL floral print. I just love the crazy scale of it and how stunning and unexpected it is! This wallpaper is a bit less expensive and I am planning on just the one wall where were bed will be, between the two windows.



Aurora Home Tulle Sheer with Attached Valance and Amp Solid Blackout Curtain Panel Pair
I bought a pale pink antique chandelier in St George at a great vintage shop we stopped by! I can't wait to see it hung up in her room!

I also have been looking at these black out curtains! Found them at overstock. They have tons of colors. I like the pink especially if the walls are gonna be gray and a dark wallpaper. They have a pretty cream and beige too that I like.  Aren't they soo pretty? They are black out too....which is always appreciated during nap time! Gonna have to wait for a killer coupon!
 Really really excited to see how this room comes together!!

Comments

Popular Posts