The Sales Guy. The Scissors. And Our Couch


   
  Last night Jake and I escaped to go and see some couches! We just sat around in some couches for fun. The sales guy came over and asked how he could help us. I said " I like this couch but its $2500. I would buy it if it were closer to $1300. I would also want the 5 year protection against all rips and stains and delivery too. Is there any wiggle room?" He says he would go and see what he could do and be right back.  He comes back with a freaking awesome deal!! He said we could sell us the couch for $1200!! Then he adds in the 5 year coverage and delivery and tax to get the price to $1500! We were pretty pumped! They are even going to hold it for 3 months.
       Here's the hilarious part. I asked if he had a fabric sample and he said " Ok, I'll get you one". He then grabs a pair of scissors and tells me to follow him!! So he leads us back to the couch where he then proceeds to take the couch apart, removing the armless chair. He rips open the bottom of the couch and finds a small fabric sample from the inside of the couch. It.was.so.uncomfortable.to. watch. I felt like I was witnessing something illegal! Is this how they give samples?!!! Oh wow. It was quite the moment!!!!
  Check out the video below


Comments

Popular Posts