Kitchen A or B

I have been trying to think through where I heading with my design style. Loving so many design styles have made my brain a bit mushy when it comes to a clear direction. I put together these two collages to see how I felt about Kitchen A (a more rustic, farm house feel) verses Kitchen B ( a more farm house glam look). I posted it on a Fixer Upper Followers facebook page and got like 300 responses that were all kitchen A votes. I do love kitchen A and how it ties in the floors and breaks up all the white. Butttt.....




   Yesterday I met up with my sister to show her around the house a bit. She told me to look up Pink Peonies kitchen pictures. The pictures were the look that has always caught my breath.  I know it's a lot of white and it might not be at all realistic for "my" family but I love it. Hers isn't quite my style with all the marble but the overall light and airiness of it is great! She also dresses up the kitchen for the different seasons and white is the perfect canvas to do that. Soo... with that I think I am leaning towards kitchen B..... but in my own way.

 My kitchen check off list:

- Shiplap Backsplash
- Quartz countertops (light/white) Maybe marble?
- White craftsman hood vent
- White upper shelves (no upper cabinets)
- Big island
- Clear globe lights
- All drawers on lower shaker cabinets (no doors)
- brushed nickel modern pulls
- cute pantry door (still brainstorming this one)
- stainless appliances



   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts