So Much Done This Week!

       Guys..... it's been a busy week. You wanna know how I know that? It's THURSDAY and I haven't watched the Bachelor yet! Yup. Busy! There's end of the year mayhem plus work end of the year mayhem and building a house mayhem. My poor kids are really getting a watered down version of parenting lately. As Jake and I realized we once again forgot what "bring this and that" to school day it was Jake said..... "Next year we will be better parents". lol. Yeah... it's been that kind of May.

What the heck Colors!!?
          It's been a pretty busy week for the house too!  Workers in and out all the dang day long. We've got our friend Phil working on the fireplace and built-ins. Chad and his guys are doing the trim on the windows and doors. Exterior siding prep work started today. Shower tile guys were there today. It made my day to pull up and just see all these happenings going on at once! At one point I didn't know if they could squeeze one more person into the kids bathroom!
      Yesterday, late afternoon,  I got a call from the flooring and tiling lady, Lesli, from Summer Interiors here in American Fork. She said shower tiling would start tomorrow and to have all the tile at the house before than. No problem right? Except ..... I had no idea what I wanted to do in the showers.  Off to Floor and Decor I went. Have you been there? I've been more times in the last month than I can count, but I never mind going!!! It's like the Costco of tile. I love the employees too. They remember me when I go! They give advice and ooooo and ahh over my choices. They are great. Olivia and Derek are the best! I got in and out of there in two hours! lol. I felt like that was fast.
      This week Jake's been working every night putting in the floor tile. So grateful for his willingness to do that. He's doing a great job! Tomorrow he goes to a father and sons camp out with his dad and Logan and I'm considering doing the grout myself. Think I can handle it? I watched like 6 you tubes. I'm basically a pro now right?!
     Well here are some pics of how the house is transforming!
Chad's Employee- He's always this happy!


Prepping for Siding!

Master Shower so far...
Kid's shower. Subway tile with grey grout!
Phil's Masterpiece


Comments

Popular Posts