Colors By Friday! I'm Screwed!

     NOTE: I meant to post this 4 days ago!

 I was doing so good with my colors. I even thought I had decided on the colors. HA.HA. Freakin. HA.  Then I saw this dang picture of this door. I know. It's a door, but it changed everything. Do you think the person who posted this picture on instagram could have posted the color of this door?! NOOOO.  Well actually they did post the color...which turned out to be a weird dark grey. Way, way off!  I've been search for this color all weekend. Any leads on this color I will kiss you! And you can have Piper. No really. Someone take her. She has been miserable all weekend reminding me that I am done done having babies!!
         Then I remembered this OTHER picture that I had on my pinterest board and the two were like long lost lovers that I brought back together.  I also  found this awesome tile for the mudroom which was pretty much made for this color scheme..... I'm back at square one. I love the light neutral walls, the colored interior doors, the pink pops, warm floors and cool greys and blues. Anyone love it as much as me?! Now if every color wouldn't register purple on my wall, that would be MOST helpful! Off to the paint store for samples 22,23,24,25!





Comments

Popular Posts