Light Adventures in Ogden!

   Guys... today is the first day I would say that I was stressed and overwhelmed about the house. I can't decide on colors, I am struggling to pull together my master bedroom and master bath "look, and I can't find any tile that I love. I keep giving myself more and more projects and I'm still trying to keep on top of teaching and holding together my cute little family. I am really looking forward to a little summer break right now.  I am currently sitting on the couch and Logan's toothbrush is suction cupped to the ceiling. I don't even have the energy to take it down. Plus....he will be pleased with himself when it's still there in the morning!!
        All the insulation got done in the house. I can't believe how quickly they work. Friday dry wall starts and then the house will really start taking shape. We had Phil come over today to talk about where the surround sound is going, how to fireplace will look, look over dimensions for the master bath vanity and talk about the stairs! I love that Phil is gonna get to do all those things in our home. It makes it extra special!
       Before I go to bed I wanted to tell you all about the coolest place we went on Saturday! I came across a KSL ad for a place in Ogden that had lights.....lots of lights!! I had to go!  We packed up the kids...who weren't happy about the idea of a long trip. I got them two redbox movies and some slushies and they were on board! lol. We made quite the trip of it. We first stopped in Herriman to get a Pottery Barn desk someone was selling for a fraction of it's cost....exactly what I want for the homework nook ! Then we grabbed some dinner and by 8:15pm we finally got to Odgen.
       Kristine has this huge warehouse behind her house filled with lights, sinks, furniture and other cool things for sale. She is just the sweetest thing. We looked around and the kids ran around. We  chatted in kitchen, got the van stuck in rocks, and got so many lights!!! (I think 14!!) We got a chandelier for the master bedroom, and a ton of flush mount lights for both the main floor and basement apart. I saved so much money. We left at 10pm and somehow still my kids were away at 11pm when we got home. How do they do that?! haha!!!   But seriously... if you need a light you must go visit her. Her business is called Rock Bottom Sales.

Comments

Popular Posts